Notice: Undefined index: PHPKITSID in /home/webqwfi8y/html/wochenend-kids.de/include.php on line 42
Wochenend-Kids.de Die erste Deutschsprachige Seite über Disneys Wochenend-Kids - What happened to this Zulu guy?
Wochenend-Kids.de Die erste Deutschsprachige Seite über Disneys Wochenend-Kids - What happened to this Zulu guy?
Start Einloggen Einloggen Die Mitglieder Das Foren-Team Suchfunktion
25807 Posts & 895 Themen in 18 Foren
  Login speichern
Forenübersicht » Off-Topic » English-only » What happened to this Zulu guy?

vorheriges Thema   nächstes Thema
29 Posts in diesem Thema (offen)
Seiten (2): < zurück 1 (2)
Autor
Beitrag
Tim Possible ist offline Tim Possible  
1867 Beiträge - Postingschinder
killed guy? You mean this f*ckin' spammer? I don't know the name, sorry.
please tell us: what's your connection to zulu?
Beitrag vom 14.10.2006 - 22:21
Diesen Beitrag melden   nach weiteren Posts von Tim Possible suchen Tim Possible`s Profil ansehen Tim Possible eine E-Mail senden Tim Possible eine Kurznachricht senden Tim Possible`s Homepage besuchen Tim Possible zu deinen Freunden hinzufügen zum Anfang der Seite
Gast Prince Myshkin  
Gast
My connection to Zulu?

Well, I know him since he first came to Niue, eleven years ago. I was there on something that could be dubbed as a 'holiday', but it was something else. Anyways, for some dumb reason (I believe it was fate) I was to witness his parents being shot, and so was he. So we got to know each other.

Much later, in 2002, I traveled back to Niue and we met again. Eventually he became my sensai.

Sorry for cutting my sentences this much, but I'm in a hurry... zwinkern
Beitrag vom 14.10.2006 - 22:34
Diesen Beitrag melden   zum Anfang der Seite
you met (ore however the correct form of the word is called) him as he was ten?
Beitrag vom 14.10.2006 - 22:40
Diesen Beitrag melden   nach weiteren Posts von Tim Possible suchen Tim Possible`s Profil ansehen Tim Possible eine E-Mail senden Tim Possible eine Kurznachricht senden Tim Possible`s Homepage besuchen Tim Possible zu deinen Freunden hinzufügen zum Anfang der Seite
Gast Prince Myshkin  
Gast
Yes. But what's the point? Hilfe
Beitrag vom 14.10.2006 - 22:44
it's just a question.

this is just a question, too: are you a fan of "noir", too?
Beitrag vom 14.10.2006 - 22:58
Gast Prince Myshkin  
Gast
Okay then. zwinkern

But what is this "noir"? Hilfe

EDIT: Oh nein! You mean the anime, right? Yes, I like it, but I am not a fan.

Der Post wurde 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Prince Myshkin am 14.10.2006 - 23:05.
Beitrag vom 14.10.2006 - 23:03
ok...like i said: it's your choose what do you wanna tell us about zulu or whatever.
Beitrag vom 14.10.2006 - 23:07
Gast Prince Myshkin  
Gast
You don't think I am Zulu, right? überrascht Cause I'm not, mind you!

Der Post wurde 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Prince Myshkin am 14.10.2006 - 23:33.
Beitrag vom 14.10.2006 - 23:11
mikemills ist offline mikemills  
2225 Beiträge - Inventar
I don`t think so, too. But it`s a nice ransom. Only a ransom? überrascht

I`m an expert in these things, I`ll check this out soon. Zulu has often posted in English, we could make analystic expression checks. I have nothing to do at the moment so I will start currently.
Beitrag vom 15.10.2006 - 09:47
Diesen Beitrag melden   nach weiteren Posts von mikemills suchen mikemills`s Profil ansehen mikemills eine E-Mail senden mikemills eine Kurznachricht senden mikemills`s Homepage besuchen mikemills zu deinen Freunden hinzufügen zum Anfang der Seite
Gast Prince Myshkin  
Gast
WTF? überrascht Seriously, I AM NOT ZULU! gelangweilt

Why can't there be two guys from New Zealand who know themselves and like Noir exist in this world? Why do I have to be Zulu for this to make sense? It is true, Zulu and I are much alike, but that doesn't make me him and it doesn't make him me. So before analizing my expressions, use common sense and leave me alone with this crap, seriously. ärgerlich

Sorry for the rudeness, but I don't like being chased after for nothing at all.
Beitrag vom 15.10.2006 - 10:46
mikemills ist offline mikemills  
2225 Beiträge - Inventar
You missunderstood me. I don`t want to proof that you are "guilty", I want to proof that you are "unguilty". And you have nothing to cover? What`s your problem then?

You get the results today evening (German time) as an E-Mail. Is that alright?
Beitrag vom 15.10.2006 - 10:49
Diesen Beitrag melden   nach weiteren Posts von mikemills suchen mikemills`s Profil ansehen mikemills eine E-Mail senden mikemills eine Kurznachricht senden mikemills`s Homepage besuchen mikemills zu deinen Freunden hinzufügen zum Anfang der Seite
Gast Prince Myshkin  
Gast
You are going to write me an e-mail stating that I am not Zulu? überrascht

And they say I do unnessasary things... :so_true:

But yeah, I'm fine with this. Nothing to cover after all. Smile
Beitrag vom 15.10.2006 - 10:53
to your question. yeah i thougt your were zulu. because all the things you tell us sounds like an episode of noir. so i thougt that all was a joke.
but maby you arn't zulu. and now we can close the thread with the realization, that you are NOT zulu! ok?
Beitrag vom 15.10.2006 - 15:05
Gast Prince Myshkin  
Gast
First off, I can't remember any Noir episode that was remotely like that. gelangweilt

Second, nothing in this thread answered my question, all I read was how bad Zulu was. My question was if anybody knew what happened to Zulu after he disappeared. I take it nobody knows, couldn't you just have told me that instead of posting irrelevant stuff here?

Third, how come you, Tim, block me off so much? Maybe you don't want to talk to me, but then, I didn't ask you, but everybody here. This is a public thread, remember?

Forth, I will head for Niue now to find Zulu finally. I'll be back soon, guys. CU!
Beitrag vom 15.10.2006 - 16:03
Baumstruktur - Signaturen anzeigen
Seiten (2): < zurück 1 (2)
vorheriges Thema   nächstes Thema

Gehe zu:  
Es ist / sind gerade keine registrierte(r) Benutzer und 28 Gäste online. Neuester Benutzer: anyway
Mit 441 Besuchern waren am 19.06.2016 - 02:45 die meisten Besucher gleichzeitig online.
aktive Themen der letzten 24 Stunden - Top-User

Wochenend-Kids.de © 2024
Seite in 0.16847 sec generiert