Notice: Undefined index: PHPKITSID in /home/webqwfi8y/html/wochenend-kids.de/include.php on line 42
Wochenend-Kids.de Die erste Deutschsprachige Seite über Disneys Wochenend-Kids - What happened to this Zulu guy?
Wochenend-Kids.de Die erste Deutschsprachige Seite über Disneys Wochenend-Kids - What happened to this Zulu guy?
Start Einloggen Einloggen Die Mitglieder Das Foren-Team Suchfunktion
25807 Posts & 895 Themen in 18 Foren
  Login speichern
Forenübersicht » Off-Topic » English-only » What happened to this Zulu guy?

vorheriges Thema   nächstes Thema
29 Posts in diesem Thema (offen)
Seiten (2): (1) 2 weiter >
Autor
Beitrag
Gast Prince Myshkin  
What happened to this Zulu guy?
Gast
I'm just curious... do you know what happened to Zulu after he left your (our) community? I knew him, he was my sensai once, but he suddenly... dunno how to say that... disappeared. überrascht

Does anybody have some information what happened to him?
Beitrag vom 11.10.2006 - 22:35
Diesen Beitrag melden   zum Anfang der Seite
mikemills ist offline mikemills  
2225 Beiträge - Inventar
Our world is small...
When you followed the "career" of Zulu, you will get to know that he was from a zero to a hero - From an unknown user to an admin.
I must say that I ever hated him, as longer as he was admin, many other users joined me in that point. At the end, he also said that he was a murderer, he threw up that he had killed a person from New Zealand. And there is the context to you, I think.

Another possibillity may be that he had a quite "brighting" arsenal of love-stories, also with two fermale members, one from Germany and one from Italy. Maybe "Weekenders4Ever" can give you some detail information about him. At the end, he left both of them, because he cheated each other. He ereased his account and "disappeared", as you said, some weeks after. He left some comments in the guestbook, once he wanted to get the page back. But these were ignored by us.

Before he was always very stupid. Unfortunly, I was the only one who got to know this. He accused me more than once to hack the site, to cheat users, to be a bad moderator (finally he cicked me from this job) and so on. It never was right, but the people here believed more in Zulu than in me. Nobody saw his plan to disable this page.
There was a "watchlist" for users which have not followed his conditions, and who didn`t do this got disabled. I had two unreal accusitions, too. And I was not alone.
I have got a very sarcastic kind of expressions, so I compared this list with the "StaSi", the intern ministery of Eastern Germany which has brought everybody in anger who didn`t follow their conditions.

Reference Point: Zulu was always very egoistic and dictaturing.
People who are normal in their brains shouldn`t want to know him personally.
Prince, you got my regards.

mike
Beitrag vom 12.10.2006 - 08:59
Diesen Beitrag melden   nach weiteren Posts von mikemills suchen mikemills`s Profil ansehen mikemills eine E-Mail senden mikemills eine Kurznachricht senden mikemills`s Homepage besuchen mikemills zu deinen Freunden hinzufügen zum Anfang der Seite
Gast Prince Myshkin  
Gast
Well, I can say that I am normal in my brain and that Zulu was nothing like that back in the days when he was my sensai. I liked him, even though he couldn't laugh anymore since his family was slaughtered when he was only ten years old. I know he is unstable and suicidal, but then again I never thought he could act like that here.

Don't get me wrong, I trust your judgement for being one of this communities olderst members. Your statements just don't add up to the Zulu I know. überrascht
Beitrag vom 12.10.2006 - 10:13
Weekenders4ever ist offline Weekenders4ever  
79 Beiträge - Integriert
Ok I have to say something...
I never liked him 'cause I can't have a relation on internet, that's my opinon. I never had trust on him, not because I didn't knew him but in some days I saw that he was forcing me to love him! is that out of the world or not?
Anyway I agree with Mike
Beitrag vom 12.10.2006 - 12:04
Diesen Beitrag melden   nach weiteren Posts von Weekenders4ever suchen Weekenders4ever`s Profil ansehen Weekenders4ever zu deinen Freunden hinzufügen zum Anfang der Seite
Gast Prince Myshkin  
Gast
No, it's not out of the world. But believe it or not, we all make mistakes. And if Zulu's mistake is to actually mistake a friendship for love and have a crush on someone who doesn't feel the same... that is bad, but in reality this happens everyday. Sad, but true. unglücklich

EDIT: I just re-read Mikemills comment - Zulu is _so_ not a murderer. gelangweilt Come on, you actually believe that someone likes spreading the word like "You know, I killed a guy back then"? Thats simply stupid. I guess he was misunderstood or something.

EDIT: Well, doesn't anyone know anything remotely interesting about the Child of Niue? Please, I need to know!

Der Post wurde 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Prince Myshkin am 13.10.2006 - 18:42.
Beitrag vom 12.10.2006 - 12:56
Tim Possible ist offline Tim Possible  
1867 Beiträge - Postingschinder
Zulu had some problems with some guys here and with his ex-girlfried. So he needet som distance or peace or however yuo wanna call it.
Beitrag vom 13.10.2006 - 21:01
Diesen Beitrag melden   nach weiteren Posts von Tim Possible suchen Tim Possible`s Profil ansehen Tim Possible eine E-Mail senden Tim Possible eine Kurznachricht senden Tim Possible`s Homepage besuchen Tim Possible zu deinen Freunden hinzufügen zum Anfang der Seite
Gast Prince Myshkin  
Gast
Peace? That's actually the thing he needs most... heulend

I guess I know where he is now. I shall go to Niue to the grave of his parents. He'll be there for sure. Gosh, that's heartbreaking! heulend heulend heulend
Beitrag vom 13.10.2006 - 21:05
mikemills ist offline mikemills  
RE:
2225 Beiträge - Inventar
Zitat
Original geschrieben von Prince Myshkin

EDIT: I just re-read Mikemills comment - Zulu is _so_ not a murderer. gelangweilt Come on, you actually believe that someone likes spreading the word like "You know, I killed a guy back then"? Thats simply stupid. I guess he was misunderstood or something.

You don`t speak German, that`s your problem. In our guestbook, there were many unmissunderstoodable clauses. I thourght the same as you before and when I read this comment first, but I re-asked him and he gave some details which can say that his words were true.
I`m too tired at the moment, maybe I`ll translate them for you tomorrow.
Good night guys.
Beitrag vom 13.10.2006 - 21:08
Diesen Beitrag melden   nach weiteren Posts von mikemills suchen mikemills`s Profil ansehen mikemills eine E-Mail senden mikemills eine Kurznachricht senden mikemills`s Homepage besuchen mikemills zu deinen Freunden hinzufügen zum Anfang der Seite
Gast Prince Myshkin  
Gast
I'll need names then. I think I know what is going on here.
Beitrag vom 13.10.2006 - 21:32
Öhm...Are you here only because of Zulu?
Beitrag vom 14.10.2006 - 01:24
Diesen Beitrag melden   nach weiteren Posts von Tim Possible suchen Tim Possible`s Profil ansehen Tim Possible eine E-Mail senden Tim Possible eine Kurznachricht senden Tim Possible`s Homepage besuchen Tim Possible zu deinen Freunden hinzufügen zum Anfang der Seite
Gast Prince Myshkin  
Gast
No, not quite. But if someone says my sensai killed somebody I have to do something, right?
Beitrag vom 14.10.2006 - 09:11
Your Sensai? seriously?
Sorry, but it all sounds a little bit ridiculous. Ok, I'm just a normal guy without connections to big underground organisations, but why you talk about this things in public? Maby that sounds devaluing, but i say what i think to this topic.
Beitrag vom 14.10.2006 - 21:38
Gast Prince Myshkin  
Gast
Yes, Zulu was my sensai. And no, I don't have any connection to the Mafia, the Yakuza or the underground whatsoever. It is simply that I know what happens in Niue, and that I know Zulu's surroundings pretty well; why would that be wrong to talk about in public? überrascht

EDIT: And I like to add that Zulu never had any connections to the underground neither. Just to be exact. zwinkern

Der Post wurde 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Prince Myshkin am 14.10.2006 - 21:45.
Beitrag vom 14.10.2006 - 21:43
It's not a topic you discuss in public with every person. "Very much" (not on this board^^) peaple can read it. So it's not very sensetiv to zulu, to talk about his "seroundings" in public. Put finally it's your choose what you wanna tell us and what you won't.
Beitrag vom 14.10.2006 - 21:48
Gast Prince Myshkin  
Gast
I just want to make sure that nobody thinks that Zulu was a killer anymore! That's why I asked for the name of the killed guy that they mentioned in the guestbook of this site. It's nothing more.
Beitrag vom 14.10.2006 - 21:52
Baumstruktur - Signaturen anzeigen
Seiten (2): (1) 2 weiter >
vorheriges Thema   nächstes Thema

Gehe zu:  
Es ist / sind gerade keine registrierte(r) Benutzer und 42 Gäste online. Neuester Benutzer: anyway
Mit 441 Besuchern waren am 19.06.2016 - 02:45 die meisten Besucher gleichzeitig online.
aktive Themen der letzten 24 Stunden - Top-User

Wochenend-Kids.de © 2024
Seite in 0.22548 sec generiert