Notice: Undefined index: PHPKITSID in /home/webqwfi8y/html/wochenend-kids.de/include.php on line 42
Wochenend-Kids.de Die erste Deutschsprachige Seite über Disneys Wochenend-Kids - Hiya everybody!
Wochenend-Kids.de Die erste Deutschsprachige Seite über Disneys Wochenend-Kids - Hiya everybody!
Start Einloggen Einloggen Die Mitglieder Das Foren-Team Suchfunktion
25807 Posts & 895 Themen in 18 Foren
  Login speichern
Forenübersicht » Off-Topic » English-only » Hiya everybody!

vorheriges Thema   nächstes Thema
12 Posts in diesem Thema (offen)
Seiten (1): (1)
Autor
Beitrag
Gast Prince Myshkin  
Hiya everybody!
Gast
Hiya folks this is me, Prince Myshkin! That's right, straight from "The Idiot"... well, never mind. grosses Lachen

What am I likely to say? I'd like to thank the admins here to delete my request for help to register in your guestbook... real nice! ärgerlich Anyways, I'm a huge fan of the Weekenders, everytime I'm in Europe I watch it on the internet. Not to much lately, I'm stuck in the southern hemisphere somehow. But that isn't always bad hehe... cool

I think it'll be great fun with all of you here! See you around! Smile
Beitrag vom 07.10.2006 - 22:31
Diesen Beitrag melden   zum Anfang der Seite
Gast arrow87  
Gast
Hi and Welcome
i hope you will have much fun here zwinkern
oh by the way, your Guest-book entry is up now! It is just that the GB-entries have to be set free (freischalten auf englisch??) from the admins, because of the spamming-attacks, which happened there a few months ago. zwinkern

Der Post wurde 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von arrow87 am 07.10.2006 - 22:43.
Beitrag vom 07.10.2006 - 22:42
Gast Prince Myshkin  
Gast
Hi arrow! Nice to meet you! Smile

Oh, whoa, I forget to say something: a good friend of mine told me already that you're really checking up IPs and everything cause you're trying to block the bad guys... well let's just say that it is priceless to be able to have direct proxy access to german ISPs from foreign countries! grosses Lachen

So, I say eff off to the bad guys and hello to the good ones! You're with me on that? zwinkern

Der Post wurde 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Prince Myshkin am 07.10.2006 - 23:49.
Beitrag vom 07.10.2006 - 22:49
mikemills ist offline mikemills  
2225 Beiträge - Inventar
Hi!

I`m not even sure if I`m a good or a bad guy (maybe the others here may answer to you zwinkern ), but it`s very nice to have a new member. You should know that the weekenders have been set out of Free-TV since 2004 in Germany.
You talked about the southern hemisphere. Are you from there? This would be new, too. We already had users from Italy, from Swizerland, from Austria and from Bavaria (also abroad). But no one from Australia or Southern America.

MfG (Mit freundlichen Grüßen, means "Nice regards")
Pascal aka. Mikemills
Beitrag vom 08.10.2006 - 10:50
Diesen Beitrag melden   nach weiteren Posts von mikemills suchen mikemills`s Profil ansehen mikemills eine E-Mail senden mikemills eine Kurznachricht senden mikemills`s Homepage besuchen mikemills zu deinen Freunden hinzufügen zum Anfang der Seite
Gast Prince Myshkin  
Gast
Well, I'm much like a modern nomad, I travel a lot, even though I'm just 22. Originally I was born in Southern California, but I'm spiritually bound to New Zealand, a place on earth I have found to be perfect for me. Smile
Beitrag vom 08.10.2006 - 11:17
Tim Possible ist offline Tim Possible  
1867 Beiträge - Postingschinder
Hi dude
i'm timpossible. the "boardpsycho"^^

have fun here...
Beitrag vom 08.10.2006 - 14:58
Diesen Beitrag melden   nach weiteren Posts von Tim Possible suchen Tim Possible`s Profil ansehen Tim Possible eine E-Mail senden Tim Possible eine Kurznachricht senden Tim Possible`s Homepage besuchen Tim Possible zu deinen Freunden hinzufügen zum Anfang der Seite
Gast Prince Myshkin  
Gast
Board psycho? überrascht

Nice to "meet" you buddy! I will definitly have fun here, you guys are all fun!!! grosses Lachen
Beitrag vom 08.10.2006 - 15:02
mikemills ist offline mikemills  
2225 Beiträge - Inventar
I think this wasn`t supposed to be a joke by him. zwinkern

Southern California? I want to go there once in my life. "It nerver rains in southern California"... grosses Lachen

And what are you doing when you`re not travelling around the world? As a job, I mean. The most of the users here are pupils or students, but we have also many employers on this board.

Have you already been to Europe or perhaps to Germany? Do you speak other languages? You`re exiting me. grosses Lachen
Beitrag vom 08.10.2006 - 16:49
Diesen Beitrag melden   nach weiteren Posts von mikemills suchen mikemills`s Profil ansehen mikemills eine E-Mail senden mikemills eine Kurznachricht senden mikemills`s Homepage besuchen mikemills zu deinen Freunden hinzufügen zum Anfang der Seite
Gast Prince Myshkin  
Gast
In the past six years I've been traveling round the world to find the place my heart belongs, because I was sure from early on that California was just not where I wanted to be. Too many bad memories... heulend

Two years ago I lived in Japan and had a sensai teach me Japanese and German, but I understand very little... unglücklich He was a native English speaker so that way of communication was no problem. This guy was simply incredible, and I will soon visit him again. Smile

Having a dayjob is hard in my position, but I'm lucky to have friends everywhere I travel who take me in so I don't need to worry if I'll see the next day. I'm helping them out where I can, of course, so I'm always welcomed back. I can't thank them enough, though. They're all fantastic people. cool
Beitrag vom 08.10.2006 - 17:19
Lorcool ist offline Lorcool  
1190 Beiträge - Hirngeschädigter
Lorcool`s alternatives Ego
Hello there, Prince Wyshkin! Nice to meet you! Welcome

I hope you enjoy yourself here! Wow, you like New Zealand? I would love to go there somewhere, too! Smile
Alright now, as I said, I hope you're gonna have lots of fun in our little community!

Take care!
~ Lorcool
Beitrag vom 08.10.2006 - 21:13
Diesen Beitrag melden   nach weiteren Posts von Lorcool suchen Lorcool`s Profil ansehen Lorcool eine Kurznachricht senden Lorcool zu deinen Freunden hinzufügen zum Anfang der Seite
Gast Prince Myshkin  
Gast
Hi Lorcool ! Smile

Zitat
Hello there, Prince Wyshkin! Nice to meet you! Welcome

It's Prince Myshkin actually, like the character from the Russian novel "The Idiot" by Fyodor Dostoevsky (1869) or the cat of Yuri Nazarov, ex-KGB (from the anime "Noir" by Ryoei Tsukimura) which was named after that character. I know I know, I'm a smartass, sue me! bäh grosses Lachen

Anyways, yeah, New Zealand is truly the place I belong. If I ever come to settle down, it will be there for sure! verliebt

Folks, I want to thank you for welcoming me so warmly! You guys rock!!! Smile Smile Smile
Beitrag vom 08.10.2006 - 21:38
Lorcool ist offline Lorcool  
1190 Beiträge - Hirngeschädigter
Lorcool`s alternatives Ego
Oh, sorry for the spelling mistake. Don't know why I got that wrong...
Beitrag vom 15.10.2006 - 22:48
Diesen Beitrag melden   nach weiteren Posts von Lorcool suchen Lorcool`s Profil ansehen Lorcool eine Kurznachricht senden Lorcool zu deinen Freunden hinzufügen zum Anfang der Seite
Baumstruktur - Signaturen anzeigen
Seiten (1): (1)
vorheriges Thema   nächstes Thema

Gehe zu:  
Es ist / sind gerade keine registrierte(r) Benutzer und 31 Gäste online. Neuester Benutzer: anyway
Mit 441 Besuchern waren am 19.06.2016 - 02:45 die meisten Besucher gleichzeitig online.
Alles gute zum Geburtstag    Wir gratulieren ganz herzlich zum Geburtstag:
LorFan (33)
aktive Themen der letzten 24 Stunden - Top-User

Wochenend-Kids.de © 2024
Seite in 0.17002 sec generiert