Notice: Undefined index: PHPKITSID in /home/webqwfi8y/html/wochenend-kids.de/include.php on line 42
Wochenend-Kids.de Die erste Deutschsprachige Seite über Disneys Wochenend-Kids - Love or friendship?
Wochenend-Kids.de Die erste Deutschsprachige Seite über Disneys Wochenend-Kids - Love or friendship?
Start Einloggen Einloggen Die Mitglieder Das Foren-Team Suchfunktion
25807 Posts & 895 Themen in 18 Foren
  Login speichern
Forenübersicht » Off-Topic » English-only » Love or friendship? geschlossen

vorheriges Thema   nächstes Thema
10 Posts in diesem Thema (geschlossen)
Seiten (1): (1)
Autor
Beitrag
Gast Zulu The Preacher  
Love or friendship?
Gast
I kinda have a huge problem at the moment. As everybody of you knows, I always said I'm in love with Nadia. What I didn't tell you was that we decided to "just" be friends for ever and that was okay with me, knowing that friendship is worth much more than "real" love in that case.

All hell broke loose yesterday when I realized how strangely enchanted and affected I am by another member of this community (which must have been pretty obvious without me really knowing in the past days). I didn't know how it happened, but I told her that I love her and she told me she loves me, too. Now I'm really fighting to get a grip on the situation because I really don't have a clue how to handle it. We both know that this is based on friendship, too, however I doubt that it will stay that way.

I know I must sound like a bastard that is evaluating which girl would be the better choice, but that is simply not true. I love both of them as friends, and I don't want to lose any of them.

So, I'm asking you, do you think that a person can love someone as a friend, leaving any wish of physical contact completly aside (which I do) and be off telling them they love them? Or, in other words, can friends say "I love you" to each other without becoming lovers in a physical meaning?

Der Post wurde 5 mal editiert, zuletzt von Zulu The Preacher am 02.02.2006 - 12:15.
Beitrag vom 02.02.2006 - 09:18
Diesen Beitrag melden   zum Anfang der Seite
Gast arrow87  
RE: Love or friendship?
Gast
Zitat
Original geschrieben von Zulu The Preacher

Or, in other words, can friends say "I love you" to each other without becoming lovers in a physical meaning?

(@zulu: please correct me if any word or so is wrong grosses Lachen )

why not verwirrt
sunpeach and i do it, too, and we are just friends.
what should be wrong at it?
Beitrag vom 02.02.2006 - 11:24
Gast Zulu The Preacher  
Gast
Zitat
Original geschrieben von arrow87

what should be wrong at it?

This should have been "What could be wrong about it?" grosses Lachen

The problem is that I'm saying it to both Nadia and that other forum member (y'all know who I'm talking about).

EDIT: Am I the only one thinking this situation could cause trouble? verwirrt

Der Post wurde 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von Zulu The Preacher am 02.02.2006 - 12:01.
Beitrag vom 02.02.2006 - 11:33
Weekenders4ever ist offline Weekenders4ever  
79 Beiträge - Integriert
Well,"I love you" is a real strong word and(for me)some strong rapport not like friendship.I don't know why I think so..anyway at this age I prefer staying just friend

I don't know what's happening but I don't worry.If you love this girl I'm not angry,really,we're friends you're free to say all what you want

ps=My bad english! grosses Lachen
Beitrag vom 02.02.2006 - 14:01
Diesen Beitrag melden   nach weiteren Posts von Weekenders4ever suchen Weekenders4ever`s Profil ansehen Weekenders4ever zu deinen Freunden hinzufügen zum Anfang der Seite
Quailman lebt ist offline Quailman lebt  
849 Beiträge - Forum Junkie
It's just that everybody has his own definition of love. If you are saying 'I'm in love with you' (so auf deutsch im sinne von ich bin in dich verliebt oder so) or 'I love you' this might have different meanings to everyone, and you have to see which is yours. Thats my point of view.

And well i thnik i pretty well know who you mean and i wish you jsut the best luck! ´, because i know her also a bit.
Beitrag vom 02.02.2006 - 14:15
Diesen Beitrag melden   nach weiteren Posts von Quailman lebt suchen Quailman lebt`s Profil ansehen Quailman lebt eine Kurznachricht senden Quailman lebt zu deinen Freunden hinzufügen zum Anfang der Seite
Gast Zulu The Preacher  
Gast
Zitat
Original geschrieben von Weekenders4ever

Well,"I love you" is a real strong word and(for me)some strong rapport not like friendship.I don't know why I think so..anyway at this age I prefer staying just friend

I don't know what's happening but I don't worry.If you love this girl I'm not angry,really,we're friends you're free to say all what you want

Well, I was affraid you would feel like I was looking for a substitute, because I am not. Thank god we completly cope in this situation.
Anbeten Anbeten Anbeten

@Quailman lebt: Whom do you think I'm talking about? verwirrt

Der Post wurde 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Zulu The Preacher am 02.02.2006 - 14:20.
Beitrag vom 02.02.2006 - 14:18
Weekenders4ever ist offline Weekenders4ever  
79 Beiträge - Integriert
No don't worry...

anyway I'm really curious of "see" this girl grosses Lachen
Beitrag vom 02.02.2006 - 14:23
Diesen Beitrag melden   nach weiteren Posts von Weekenders4ever suchen Weekenders4ever`s Profil ansehen Weekenders4ever zu deinen Freunden hinzufügen zum Anfang der Seite
Gast Zulu The Preacher  
Gast
But you know who it is, right? I told you about her. Anyways, come on MSN and I'll tell you anything and everything.
Beitrag vom 02.02.2006 - 14:51
Timon ist offline Timon  
RE: Love or friendship?
826 Beiträge - Forum Junkie
Timon`s alternatives Ego
Zitat
Original geschrieben von Zulu The Preacher

So, I'm asking you, do you think that a person can love someone as a friend, leaving any wish of physical contact completly aside (which I do) and be off telling them they love them? Or, in other words, can friends say "I love you" to each other without becoming lovers in a physical meaning?[/BLOCK]

As far as I concerned, I give you a clear YES for an answer. Something similar happened to me too a few years ago, and our relationships a still pretty good.
Beitrag vom 02.02.2006 - 16:29
Diesen Beitrag melden   nach weiteren Posts von Timon suchen Timon`s Profil ansehen Timon eine E-Mail senden Timon eine Kurznachricht senden Timon zu deinen Freunden hinzufügen zum Anfang der Seite
Gast Zulu The Preacher  
Gast
Oh, I think now I agree. Folks, you're all too nice, and you, unknown forum girl, I love you! grosses Lachen

Der Post wurde 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Zulu The Preacher am 02.02.2006 - 19:41.
Beitrag vom 02.02.2006 - 19:41
Baumstruktur - Signaturen anzeigen
Seiten (1): (1)
vorheriges Thema   nächstes Thema

geschlossen Gehe zu:  
Es ist / sind gerade keine registrierte(r) Benutzer und 42 Gäste online. Neuester Benutzer: anyway
Mit 441 Besuchern waren am 19.06.2016 - 02:45 die meisten Besucher gleichzeitig online.
aktive Themen der letzten 24 Stunden - Top-User

Wochenend-Kids.de © 2024
Seite in 0.24452 sec generiert