Notice: Undefined index: PHPKITSID in /home/webqwfi8y/html/wochenend-kids.de/include.php on line 42
Wochenend-Kids.de Die erste Deutschsprachige Seite über Disneys Wochenend-Kids - Bye y'all!
Wochenend-Kids.de Die erste Deutschsprachige Seite über Disneys Wochenend-Kids - Bye y'all!
Start Einloggen Einloggen Die Mitglieder Das Foren-Team Suchfunktion
25807 Posts & 895 Themen in 18 Foren
  Login speichern
Forenübersicht » Off-Topic » English-only » Bye y'all! geschlossen

vorheriges Thema   nächstes Thema
66 Posts in diesem Thema (geschlossen)
Seiten (5): < zurück 2 3 (4) 5 weiter >
Autor
Beitrag
Gast Lart  
RE:
Gast
Zitat
Original geschrieben von Lorcool

Well, it's the 7th January 2006 - and you're online in our forum? What happened?

Er ist doch in Rom und trifft sich mit dem Papst und noch einer Person, du verstehst oder?

Der Post wurde 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Lart am 07.01.2006 - 18:52.
Beitrag vom 07.01.2006 - 18:51
Diesen Beitrag melden   zum Anfang der Seite
Lorcool ist offline Lorcool  
1190 Beiträge - Hirngeschädigter
Lorcool`s alternatives Ego
@Lart: Ja, das weiß ich. Aber gerade wurde er als "online" angezeigt, drum wollt ich wissen, ob's schon was Neues gibt.

From now on: English, please.grosses Lachen
Beitrag vom 07.01.2006 - 18:53
Diesen Beitrag melden   nach weiteren Posts von Lorcool suchen Lorcool`s Profil ansehen Lorcool eine Kurznachricht senden Lorcool zu deinen Freunden hinzufügen zum Anfang der Seite
Gast Lart  
Gast
@Zulu: Das war also dein Traum der Wirklichkeit wurde? Hättest Du mir ja gleich sagen können gelangweilt

Der Post wurde 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Lart am 08.01.2006 - 09:24.
Beitrag vom 07.01.2006 - 22:34
Gast Zulu The Preacher  
Gast
So, I'm back, finally. This weekend was literally the worst one I ever had. Life does like to play practical jokes on me, I guess. The outcome was a parody on what I had intended to do, and in the end I didn't even see Nadia once in a while. unglücklich

And no, my dream coming true was not meeting Nadia back when I wrote it, it was Nadia giving me a picture of hers. Actually meeting her was (and is) much more than a dream to me.

Oh, and I was online because I needed some kind of information from fanstorys.de immediately, so I checked in from Italy via GPRS. cool

Der Post wurde 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Zulu The Preacher am 09.01.2006 - 04:06.
Beitrag vom 09.01.2006 - 03:42
Gast arrow87  
Gast
sry 4 the late answer!
I'm really sorry for you, you are driving all the way to Rome for nothing, and did not meet Nadia unglücklich
hmm, what is happening now?
Beitrag vom 09.01.2006 - 15:45
Gast Zulu The Preacher  
Gast
Seriously, I have no clue whatsoever. unglücklich
Beitrag vom 09.01.2006 - 15:58
Gast Lart  
Gast
@Zulu: Hat der Papst mir seinen Segen gegeben?grosses Lachen

Ich weiß nicht warum aber dieser Thread erinnert mich total an meinem Urlaub... und rate mal wo der war? In Italien!
Beitrag vom 09.01.2006 - 16:14
Gast Zulu The Preacher  
Gast
Hör mal, Nadia ist zwar nicht hier, aber das ist das "ENGLISH-ONLY"-Forum. Halte Dich daran.

Back to Topic

Yeah, I was there when the pope spoke German and his "speech" was impressive somehow. After it, as much as four people (including me) clapped their hands. Then he said Hello to the Italians and the crowd went nuts. That was sooooo funny. :lol:

Actually these were 5 to 10 minutes or so I wasn't in the mood to cry for the fact that I had so much bad luck and no clue whatsoever on how to find Nadia after I figured my plans couldn't be worked out anymore. unglücklich
Beitrag vom 09.01.2006 - 16:27
Awww, I'm sorry, Zulu. unglücklich I really crossed my fingers for you... Too bad.
But, did I get that right, you didn't even have a photo of Nadia? Then, it's not very surprising you didn't find her, I guess. Still, I'm sorry it didn't work. But I really hope you won't let that ruin everything and stay here.

By the way, how long did it take from your place to Rome? It must've been very long, as you live in the very North of Germany, right?
Beitrag vom 11.01.2006 - 18:16
Diesen Beitrag melden   nach weiteren Posts von Lorcool suchen Lorcool`s Profil ansehen Lorcool eine Kurznachricht senden Lorcool zu deinen Freunden hinzufügen zum Anfang der Seite
mikemills ist offline mikemills  
2225 Beiträge - Inventar
I`m sorry,too. unglücklich

Didn`t she gove you some information?
And you haven`t got any E-Mailadress?No telephonenumber?No adresse?
Than it is really hard to find her.
Beitrag vom 11.01.2006 - 18:24
Diesen Beitrag melden   nach weiteren Posts von mikemills suchen mikemills`s Profil ansehen mikemills eine E-Mail senden mikemills eine Kurznachricht senden mikemills`s Homepage besuchen mikemills zu deinen Freunden hinzufügen zum Anfang der Seite
Gast Zulu The Preacher  
Gast
No, I actually had a picture and a few pieces of information that seemed sufficiant. She always told me her parents wouldn't allow her to give anyone on the internet her address, so I just had to go for something else to find her.

It took me 1:45h with the airplane from Berlin Tegel to Italy, with an additional time of 2:30h or such to get to Berlin Tegel by car from Rostock. We have an airport here, too (Rostock Laage), but they don't fly to Italy from here, so Tegel was the better choice. Too bad they close it down for that BBI airport which was known as Schönefeld before.

Well, it ruined everything. It really did. I still don't have any clue what I can do now. heulend heulend heulend
Beitrag vom 11.01.2006 - 18:39
Oh, you took a plane, well that's not so long then.
But that's really sad. So you were really well prepared and it didn't work. unglücklich But still, Zulu, I don't want you to be totally disappointed now. I mean, it wasn't your fault. Maybe she wasn't even at home in Rome that weekend, who knows?
Beitrag vom 11.01.2006 - 18:49
Gast Zulu The Preacher  
Gast
Well, I really think she was, because she has to go to school on saturday, remember? The Italian school system is bad... but it actually was my only chance on finding her. heulend
Beitrag vom 11.01.2006 - 18:51
But still, I think you shouldn't be so hard on yourself. You tried, but it's not your fault it didn't work. Because you tried the best, and I think that already counts for something.
Beitrag vom 11.01.2006 - 18:58
Gast Zulu The Preacher  
Gast
I know, but can you imagine how hard it is to walk through a city, searching for someone you have fallen for, someone you need like you need air to breathe, and be unable to find that person? And then you see kissing couples everywhere... heulend heulend heulend
Beitrag vom 11.01.2006 - 19:07
Baumstruktur - Signaturen anzeigen
Seiten (5): < zurück 2 3 (4) 5 weiter >
vorheriges Thema   nächstes Thema

geschlossen Gehe zu:  
Es ist / sind gerade keine registrierte(r) Benutzer und 104 Gäste online. Neuester Benutzer: anyway
Mit 441 Besuchern waren am 19.06.2016 - 02:45 die meisten Besucher gleichzeitig online.
aktive Themen der letzten 24 Stunden - Top-User

Wochenend-Kids.de © 2024
Seite in 0.20037 sec generiert